Bradford Health Services is dedicated to creating effective and affordable chemical dependency treatment programs. Through a variety of innovative inpatient and outpatient services, we’re bringing new hope to patients and their families – committing ourselves to providing treatment that can work for everyone involved.
THE BRADFORD APPROACH TO REHAB:
- Alcohol/chemical dependency programs for both adults and adolescents
- Completely confidential
- Recovery methods based on principles of the 12-Step programs
- Inpatient, partial, and outpatient treatment programs available
- “Team” approach to treatment, including qualified addiction counselors and physicians
- Family programs are a vital part of treatment. Family members join the patient, and learn about addiction and the family’s role in the recovery process.
- Strong emphasis on continuing care
Our History & Philosophy
Bradford Health Services has been treating alcoholism and drug addiction for more than 30 years. Bradford’s addiction treatment services are specifically designed to meet the needs of patients and their families in terms of both effectiveness and cost.
Bradford Health Services believes chemical dependency is a chronic, progressive illness, which exists when the use of mood-altering substances causes increasingly severe problems in major areas of a person’s life, including physical, psychological, emotional, social, vocational, and spiritual aspects. Other harmful consequences may include eating disorders, psychiatric illness, and family dysfunction.
All Bradford treatment facilities are designed to meet the multiple needs of patients, their families, and those who refer them to us. We offer comprehensive programs to assess and affect positive changes in chemically dependent patients.
Abstinence from alcohol and all mood-altering drugs is our immediate and primary goal for patients. The ultimate goal of treatment is to help patients and their families become better functioning and more productive without the use of alcohol or other drugs. Recovery begins with the cessation of alcohol or drug use, and continues during treatment with the learning of new activities and behaviors that support a lifestyle of sobriety. Helping patients discover a healthy and fulfilling life is our mission.